Thursday, December 10, 2009

More bacon

Hey-o! Just finished my Thursday night shows and I'll tell you what, I am feeling full of Christmas cheer.

Today's menu was a little less exciting. I made salad with bacon and hard eggs for me with dressing made out of omega oil blend and lemon juice (it was delicious) and fried eggs, bacon, and toast with a side salad for Kasey because i didn't want to scare him with healthy dressing.

Keeping in healthy trend of the day I started a new work out routine. My friend Peyton posted an article that I found so motivating I made it my new home page.

Music news: I have been pulling my hair out trying to come up with pieces to fill out a lent recital. I think I'm halfway there. I just hope my pianist will be cool with the music I pick out.

No comments:

Post a Comment