Friday, October 1, 2010

Skewl

I started going to school again. (yay) Hopefully this will mean something will be happening in my life that is a little more post worthy than other people's kids and my ever fluctuating weight.

It's October 2. I have now been in school at UMKC for six lazy weeks. So far I have been moseying along making super new friends and learning a whole bunch-a new music (two things I thoroughly enjoy) but in a few hours rehearsals for the first opera start. Also, I think things in my only academic class this semester will start picking up soon which should mean a lot less facebook for me (not a bad thing necessarily).

Things I need to do more of:
Practicing (always need more)
Working out
Eating vegetables
Ride my bike

So I'll be working on that I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment