Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Not so hot

The summer has been hot in Kansas City and basically everywhere else. Today is not though. I enjoyed my coffee this morning while sitting on my front stoop watching people in my neighborhood leave for work. The air was a brisk sixty-eight degrees and made me absolute happiness. Of course I love a good sweat but I almost forgot that autumn is just around the corner in all this heat. I wouldn't complain if it stayed around this temperature for the next six months. I love sweater-weather.

Here is one of the songs I am working on today in my practice:
"Oh! quand je dors" Music by Franz Liszt, text by Victor Hugo. Soprano, Barbara Bonney and piano, Malcom Martineau. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This natural cure has been used a lot for numerous different health problems. It can be used as a Natural Remedies for Grover’s Disease. You must grind some neem leaves to make a paste and then rub on it over rashes. Buy Herbal Product for Grover’s Disease is a part of many healthcare products. These manufactured goods can be produced by Herbs Solutions by Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are also different young men suffering from this issue. To develop a treatment plan for Natural Remedies for Delayed Ejaculation. Delay ejaculation home treatment and do not offer any bad side effects. You must have this Natural Treatment for Delayed Ejaculation in your own kitchen. Ginger can improve blood circulation in your body, resulting in a stronger penis and an increase in ejaculation time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seborrheic Keratosis Natural Treatment on the scalp is to gather material. Though they may look harmless, they are unappealing, so they must be detached from the casing. Happily, they can be detached with the use of Home Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis. Natural Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis is, be that as it may, sincerely troublesome because of the gluiness of nectar.

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Herbal Supplement for Health and Skin Diseas to help improve the appearanceHome Remedies for Granuloma Annulare, grape seed extract is one of my favorite ingredients. In medical science, grape seed extractNatural Remedies for Granuloma Annulare is Vitamin E oil.— Herbal Supplement for Granuloma Annulare which may help explainHerbal Remedies for Granuloma Annulare for soothing your skin and reducing inflammation.

    ReplyDelete